I am hoping someone on the list uses this database as a www-backend.
I downloaded the beta 2.03 mSQL.i386.rpm and installed it using RPM
without any problems. I have configured the user_param and admin_param
in the msql.conf to the specially created user msql. User msql owns the
msql directory /usr/local/Hughes.... and  the directory
/var/lib/msql.... So  far so good.
    But when I type msqladmin create TEST (logged in as msql) I get
Error can not connect to local mSQL server. And Yes I did start from the
tksysv in level 3 (85).
    What am I doing wrong ?