In a nutshell, I just can't seem to get CGI/perl scripts to run from the
Apache server on an intranet.  I've tried just about every combination of
settings in the various files in /etc/httpd/conf except the one(s) that
work.  The test script is very simple:

#!/usr/bin/perl
print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";
print "<p>Yea!  It Worked!!!!</p>\n";

I suspect that the script isn't being routed to the perl interpreter, and
so the entire source is displayed on my browser when called.  (Yes, perl is
indeed in /usr/bin; and the script runs correctly when run from the command
line: "perl nothing.cgi") I'm still kinda wet-behind-the-ears with setting
up this system, so it's entirely possible that I've missed something fairly
obvious.  Any useful suggestions?  I really do need to get this running.
Thanks

--
                 Richard Carter Jr  --  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

   CJ Creative Services      http://www.cjcs.com     (505) 323-0715
                    Screenwriting       Graphic Design
* It's hard to reach for a star and still keep your shirt tucked in. *