Help!!!!
      I am having problem instaling a NE2000 clone ethernet card. I tried
several suggestions that I got from the mail list and now I discover that
that I have an irq conflict. The info showed when I type cat /proc/pci
that the ethernet card is using io=0x6400, irq=11 and my usb port is using
the same irq. Do you have any suggestion as to how I can resolve this
conflict.

Chicago Massive tune in to Cool Runnings with Crucial Lloyd and Ms Irie
5:00-6:30 PM every Tuesday on WHPK 88.5FM. Cyberspace visit our web site at
http://coolcrew.com/