Setup a bogus domain say bogus.org on your linux machine.
Put entries in this server for warbird1, warbird2 etc etc and your
server.
Configure named to act as a forwarder and give your isps dns addresses.

Configure your 95 boxes to point to bogus named. Therefore any dns
lookups
Will happen locally and if not known locally will try to be forwarded to
isp.

HTH
Joe.