cw> I have been typing up a document in emacs for a while and find it
cw> necessary to go to the end of lines. On windoze word processors, I can
cw> just hit end or home and get to the start or end of a line. Is there any
cw> way to set up Emacs so that I can use home and end to go to the
cw> beginning and end of a line? I am using RedHat 5.1 with all the emacs
cw> updates, if that helps!

Check the info included in Emacs or better yet run through the
tutorial.

ctrl-h i = info
ctrl-h t = tutorial

ctrl-a = beginning of line