> On Wed, 17 Jun 1998, Brian Wilson wrote:
>
> > Can anyone tell me if there is a rpm for the Perl/TK on Redhat 5.1. If
>
>       Uh... Sorry, dumb question: what is Perl/TK? Where is it main
> site?

It is a perl module that interfaces with Tk for producing GUIs in
Perl.  It has its own newgroup comp.lang.perl.tk.

You get it, of course, from one of the CPAN mirrors.  Try
http://www.perl.com/CPAN/ for a list.

 - Ian

--
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www-leland.stanford.edu/~iburrell/
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.