Hello, Kevin.

Hmm.. your sendmail woes seem more like fetchmail woes :=)

Just to share some observations from setting up fetchmail mutidrop
configuration. By default, fetchmail identities the intended recipient from the
first Received: line in the mail header, so unless your the first Received:
line does specify the intended recipient, you'd have use the Envelope flag to
change the reference; otherwise, all mail will go to root. I've got an example
on the page http://kgr.home.ml.org/n0vix/email.html.

The other thing to note is that fetchmail must be able to recognise the domain
for the email address as a local domain. This could be configured using
localdomains or the aka commands.

You may therefore wish to amend your .fetchmailrc as follows:

poll site with protocol pop3:
no dns, aka mail.domain.com
user username is * here
password mypassword