Okay, maybe I should explain a little further should this happen to
anyone else. Sendmail ships default with the procmail filter enabled
(who knows what it does). But, sendmail got slammed when someone broke
into my machine. That was not even the main problem. The problem was,
that I had a perl script to convert users, and set their mail perms.
Somehow it set the perms on /var/spool/mail to d--w--w--wT. set them
back and it started working.. Geez this is embarassing after seeing
everyone complaining about those couple of instances before there it
happened with someone else :)

On Tue, 23 Jun 1998 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

|On 23 Jun, Dan Cornilescu shaped the bitstream to say:
|> Are you guys getting the ugly errors below?
|> dan

|>        Returned mail: Can't create output: Error 0
|>    Date:
|>        Mon, 22 Jun 1998 23:56:52 -0700
|>   From:
|>        Mail Delivery Subsystem
|> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
|>     To:
|>        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
|>

|> The original message was received at Mon, 22 Jun 1998 23:55:55
|> -0700
|> from gatenews@koalagate [208.213.161.212]
|>
|>    ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
|> <gatenews@koalagate>

|--

|Chuck Mead
|[EMAIL PROTECTED]
|http://www.moongroup.com/unix/
|
|A bad marriage is like a horse with a broken leg, but you can shoot
|the horse! - unknown
|
|This message sent with TkRat v1.1

|--