[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> Can anyone please respond with the appropriate commands to format
> under ext2 format 1gig Jazz disks?  Thanks in advance.

> Neely Kountze

It should be the same as for a zip disk.  The process I normally follow is:

1.  fdisk the drive with the disk inserted.  Remove the existing partition.
2.  Create a new partition on the disk; for example, sda1.
3.  mke2fs /dev/sda1
4.  go for it.

best
   rickf

--
Rick Forrister                 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Opera: Greek word meaning "death by music".
                --Anonymous