[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> i have an asus pci 200 scsi card, where can i get information if this
> card is supported with linux ? Im using rh 5.0 .. i tried the scsi
> config in the autoboot with no success ... just curious thanks in
> advance

The ASUS PCI/SC-200 SCSI card is a standard Symbios/NCR 810 based card.  Until
I upgraded to a BusLogic I used SC-200 cards with complete success.
Autorecognition by linux during the install process.  O problems.

Go for it... 8^)

Best
     rickf
--
Rick Forrister                 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Opera: Greek word meaning "death by music".
                --Anonymous