Avoid the TX chipset unless you are _sure_ you will _never_ need more than
64mb RAM, as it is brain damaged and can only cache the first 64mb.  Vendor
"A"'s offer is pretty sweet, I'll probably get a couple myself if you tell me
whho "A" is...

--
Ed Jaeger, CFO, Bohlender Graebener Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]