I download all the RH5.1 files from ftp site....

Then I copy them into a cd-rom (using cd-writer). During the installation process, the program cannot reconize my cd-rom as a Red Hat CD-ROM in the drive. I am sure the cd-rom drive is mounted, coz the intallation program prompt me to insert the RH5.1 cd-rom, however, the program hang up after I press OK, and I cannot continue my installation.

What files do I need to put on the root directory or anything else do I need to put on the cd-rom other than the files from ftp site? Are there any specific paths or directories that I need to follow in the cd-rom?

Someone said I may need some trans.tbl in the cds, what is that for?

Thanks,

Derek