i've noticed that the Red Hat web page seems to have been fairly, errr,
"stable" for the last month or so.  then i looked at the road tour
schedule (http://www.redhat.com/redhat/tour/index.html).  looks to me like
2 of the next 5 months are booked with the 'tour.

is it just me?  is anybody else concerned that the fine folk at Red Hat
are spending more time promoting RHL than they are developing it?  not
that linux doesn't need promotion, but are they leaving enough of their
crack developers at home to keep the momentum rolling?

dont get me wrong.  i like Red Hat's work, and use RHL on several machines
around my workplace.  but as it is, they are only releasing every 6 mos,
by which time lots of the apps are getting pretty moldy.

i guess i just want more More MORE!  so shoot me ;)

-matt