> I am just a newbie here on the RH list, so please excuse any bad manners
> of crashing into a conversation,
> but uh-h-h, could you be just a bit more detailed in what you mean when you
> say Outlook is 'feature poor', and what more Eudora has to offer as far as
> features.

The one big thing that really bothered me was that it did not say how many
messages were on the POP server.  It was kind of annoying because it was
slow and I never new how much longer it was going to take for my messages
to download.  I've got Outlook 98 now so unfortunately I'm going to have
to take at a look at it here in the near future for possible use by our
Win95 users.  It still seems way to too reliant on Windows Messaging for
my taste.

If I revisit Outlook 97 I can give you more examples.

Greg