<< [EMAIL PROTECTED] >>

  Thanks for letting us know.    My organisation does not qualify by numbers
only.    If they want to hear a success story on 30 users,  then I will write
up
a paragraph or something.  I would submit that the number of users, while
significant in terms of scalability, does nothing to prove/disprove it's base-
level
functionality or usefullness.  Having said that,  I will help whenever there
is ANY
chance to further linux as a business platform, or show an example of it's
useablility and stability.
   BTW,  I will call my Wall St. friend who is using Samba, and ask him if he
will
contribute.   I am not sure if they have 100 traders using it or not.

      Good Luck in your endeavor !!!!!
       Greg  ( [EMAIL PROTECTED])