In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Michael Jinks writes:
>Bob Taylor wrote:
>>
>> I'm about to upgrade my *huge* :-) two computer LAN to 5.1. Would you
>> experts out there give me some guidance regarding the ease of maintaining
>> them both? Ann is a Pentium 166Mhz with one 4.1Gig Barracuda and all SCII.
>> Bea is an AMD 5x86 with an 860M IDE and a 1Gig Seagate HD. There are files
>> I need to be accesable by both computers. Both have a CD drive. What would
>> be ideal is to upgrade Ann then copy all files over to Bea.
>>
>> Any ideas appreciated, espcially if they are scalable!
>
>Not exactly sure what you're asking.  They run RH now, right?  And you
>want to upgrade them to 5.1?  What's the issue?

Sorry! I wrote a lot of mush. What I would like to do, if possible, is to
upgrade one machine and mirror the upgrade to another. I don't know if this
will even work or if I should even do it.

I hope this is clearer!

Bob

| Bob Taylor             Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]            |
| Like the ad says, at 300 dpi you can tell she's wearing a     |
| swimsuit. At 600 dpi you can tell it's wet. At 1200 dpi you   |
| can tell it's painted on. I suppose at 2400 dpi you can tell  |
| if the paint is giving her a rash. (So says Joshua R. Poulson)|