On Tue, 2 Jun 1998 09:30:28 -0400 , George Lenzer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
.us>  wrote:

> Is it possible to set up a Linux/NT dual boot IF NTFS is the only filesystem
> used by NT?

Yes, that's exactly what I'm doing. I have a small (700 MB) NTFS
partition in the first partition (/dev/hda1) and then a number of Linux
partitions with the root partition in /dev/hda2. My lilo.conf is pretty
standard:

boot=/dev/hda2
map=/boot/map
install=/boot/boot.b
prompt
timeout=50
image=/boot/vmlinuz-2.0.34-0.6
        label=linux
        root=/dev/hda2
        read-only
other=/dev/hda1
        label=nt
        table=/dev/hda

lilo is installed in /dev/hda2 rather than the MBR.

Regards,

Mike
--
Mike Zanker                         | Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Network and Computer Services Group | Tel  : +44 1908 652726