BRU just (6/1) sent out an anouncement that they had a fix and to install
glibc-2.0.17-13.
Here's the message:

I haven't loaded or checked it out yet (though I ftp'ed it ASAP :) ) but you
might want to give it a try. Funny that RedHat Announce has made no mention
of it, must be recovering from Linux Expo :).

Paul Pettit      \      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CCB, Inc.         \     CTO      \     800-342-4222x114 fax:800-440-5036
http://www.ccbnpts.com        \    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.ccbministries.com  \  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The #1 location for non-profit, academic, and religious computer
supplies.

"And down under all those piles of stuff, the secret was written: We
build our computers the way we build our cities -- over time, without a
plan, on top of ruins."
           -- Ellen Ullman, Software Engineer / Author, on Windows et.
all.

http://www.salon21st.com/21st/feature/1998/05/cov_12feature.html