On Fri, 12 Jun 1998, Steve Smith wrote:
> I installed RH5.1, using XFreeSVGA server with Matrox
> Millenium (4MB). I can't cut and paste text using the
> mouse, it seems there is nothing mapped to 3rd mouse
> button (I chose 3 button emulation in XF86Setup). Did
> I do something wrong or is this the wm behavior, how to
> cut and paste?

"3 button emulation" means that by pressing both buttons on a two button
mouse, it will act as if the center button on a two button mouse has been
selected.

If you have a 3 button mouse don't choose "3 button emulation".

David L. Martin        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
R&D Software Engineer  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://pluto.njcc.com/~dlmarti

back.