Is there a simple way in Linux to generate a series of three hundred to
four hundred unique random four digit numbers?  I haven't done enough
programming to write my own random number generator, but I do know Linux
can generate them for its own uses.  I have searched man and info pages,
and the "Linux Complete Command Reference," and found tools for
programmers to use to generate random numbers, but that was all I could
find.  Is there a simple way for me to do this?

Any help would be appreciated.

--
* Joseph C. Tuttle                        [EMAIL PROTECTED] *
* Campbell University Law School Library                              *