I got my redhat 5.0 box finally working  <G>,
and can successfully dial in to my normal ISP, using the 'usernet' program,
which I configured using the netcfg tool..
But, I now want to log into another ISP...
I added the details for the second isp in netcfg, and it added a ppp1 box...
Now, if I try and dial up the second isp, I cant log in...the usernet box
goes yellow for about 30 secs, then it redials...
I could log into this isp with windoze95, so I know my passwords are
correct..

It has been suggested that this isp uses chap/mschap authentication, and
that linux doesnt work with this ?
So, anyone know a way around this ? Or where / if there is a chap/mschap
program ??

Also, is there anyway I can get any debug information out of the usernet
program ? as this would I think be quite useful..

regards,
--
Toby; in the mist  ;(         _______ at work; sometimes
at the Soaring Centre, UK        |    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

winmail.dat