<big snip>

I like the sound of this -- I've been thinking that exactly something
like this would be a coup, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if RH did
do something very much like this once the GNOME gets a little further
along.

As for helping to develop such a distribution -- I try to grab all of
the usability enhancements that I can and give them a run, so I'd
welcome a chance to share info/gripes/ideas with the like-minded.  I
don't know how much I could do to help on the production end, since I'm
basically a newbie myself, but I'm interested.

--
Michael Jinks
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.twopoint.com

"Because people are stupid."