Hi,

When I use the kerneld config part of the control-panel thing, it simply
doesn't work. I select my module just fine, add any parameters, and restart
the kernel daemon, but nothing actually changes. Nothing ever gets written
to /etc/conf.modules, and no changes are made.

Failing this, where can I find info on the format for conf.modules??

--------
Jon Peterson    [EMAIL PROTECTED]      +44 (0)171 613 5300
Internet Developer

Death is a gladsome wedding for us.