Thanks, but I found out that the crt1.o-file didn't excist on my system.

Correct, otherwise you won't be triying to install it in the 1st place.

have tried to install the libc-devel-package, but I got an error message

wich said that it  was missing kernel-headers(?).
Exactly! rpm is telling you that you need some other things before
install libc-devel. To probe further, do

rpm -q -R  libc-devel

which on my sytem, it reports that libc-devel depends on the
availability of 2 things, namely
binutils
kernel-headers

Now go ahead and install these and be happy!!

I probely should reinstall the entire OS, rebuilding the kernel or so.
(Or is there an quicker solution?)
I don't think you need to.

Rgds
Kevin