Hi,
 I have successfully configured starting a ppp connection in X windows
using most of the defaults, but I had to add a couple of "expect" and
"send" options to get it to connect to my ISP properly. I would like to
use these settings to connect using the command line, but I don't know
where the configuration from the X window setup was saved. All of the
basic pppd scripts I have tried drop the link seconds after connecting,
with my logfiles showing "LCP terminated by peer". Can someone point me
to the config files?

Thanks,
Tom