Hi Folks..
Anyone else run into this? I recently purchased the full Professional
Version Applixware 4.3.7.
which <supposedly> comes with an "Official" RedHat 5.0 CD.
Apart from the Applixware, a big incentive for my purchasing this
package was the
BRU which <supposedly> comes with the "Official" RedHat 5.0 CDROM.
However, BRU is definately not there. I mean come on now, 249.00 and I
don't get
the real 5.0 CD ??

Jim

Jim Chisholm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>