Hello,
While searching for a solution to my problem, I came across this message
in the archives and no reply.  This is exactly my problem.  When
presssing the button to save a new interface (or to modify an existing
interface) the errors described below occur.  Can anyone point me in a
direction to resolve this problem? (I'm using Red Hat 5.0 BTW)

Thanks,
-TAG
(Todd A. Gibson)