Sorry, I probably didn't phrase my question properly....

     I suppose I don't understand what is going on here when we are talking
     about the 1023 cylinder limit...Is there something you do during the
     installation to force the root to be placed before the 1023 limit?
     Maybe someone could help me gain some understanding on this one.

     Thanks in advance for any help.