Linux can read NT partitions. There is a NTFS module available on the
Sunsite archive (look in ../filesystems/). I have compiled the most
recent version of the module I could find (Jan 1998), and it runs fine
(read-only, though) on my machine (NT4, Linux 2.0.30). I understand that
the module is now part of the 2.1.xx kernel distribution, but I haven't
tried to make one of those. Best,