> Anybody built a new xfmail RPM that works with xforms-0.88-4 and RH 5.0?
> The version 1.2-2 RPM installs, but doesn't work (segfault).  Tried to
> --rebuild from the SRPM but that died.  Time to hack away at a new RPM?

THat would actually be a good idea.  Apparently there were some problems
with 1.2 xfmail for Linux, and according to Gennady, those problems have
been fixed in the early 1.3 beta's.  I've been using 1.3 betas for a
while, and I only have one problem -- it just dies occasionally.  But very
seldom, so my advise would be to give one of those a shot...

Else ask which is the most stable beta that fixes the 1.2-on-linux
problems.

Dave