>Hi,
>
>I am trying to configure the buttons on my Microsoft serial mouse (2
button) to do copy and paste functions when in the XFree86 environment. When
I first boot up RH5.0 and before entering startx the mouse buttons work the
way I would like, with the left mouse button highlighting text I want to
copy and then the right mouse button pasting that highlighted text.
>After going to X Windows  the left mouse button highlights text but when I
click the right mouse button the whole line of text is highlighted instead
of getting pasted at an insertion point.
>If it matters I am using fvwm as the windows manager.
>
>If someone could give me some ideas or point me to a HOW TO I would
appreciate it.

Hmm... I don't know, but it sounds like X Windows is using the mouse
independantly from Linux.
||  Robert Hailman   |    Stupidity is Win95,    ||
||                   |    Stupidity is 0S/2,     ||
||[EMAIL PROTECTED]|Stupidity is Linux on a 386||