Hello!

I'm trying to get a CD burned for 5.1.  I followed the procedure according
to the "Full Story", and when it came time to follow step #5:

  5) You now need to create a new hdlist file...

I got:

bash: ./genhdlist: No such file or directory

The file *is* there, and is chmod a+x.  If I "cat" the file (even though
it is binary data), I see embedded in the garbage "/lib/ld-linux.so.2"

If I type "ldconfig -v | grep ld-linux", I get:

ld-linux.so.1 => ld-linux.so.1.9.5

Is it safe to assume that my woes are caused by older shared libs?  I'm
running under Slackware 3.4.

I've bought a 10-pack of CDR's, borrowed a CDR for a few days, downloaded
350 Mb of stuff, applied updates, manually fixed all the permissions that
ncftp screwed up (grrr), and now I'm stuck!  :-(  ;-(  :-<  ;-<

Any advice would be appreciated.  In the interim I'm going to *try* to
find newer libs and hope that is the problem!

--------------< LINUX: The choice of a GNU generation. >--------------
Steve Frampton  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  http://qlink.queensu.ca/~3srf