On Wed, 18 Mar 1998, John Higginbotham wrote:

> Anyone hear (from a good source) if Sendmail is going commercial? A local
> Microsoft Zealot pushed this little tidbit in my face:
[...]

        Go to http://www.sendmail.org and read the information there.
They are going to provide commercial support for Sendmail.  Much the same
as RH is ramping up to provide commercial support for Linux.  Sendmail
itself will still be 100% free.

---
"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for you are crunchy and taste
good with ketchup."