I am trying to get name based virtual hosts to work. I want all to have the
same IP address. Do I have to upgrade to httpd (apache) 1.3? I am confused
because one reply said yes and one said no - just leave NameVirtualHost
directive out of http.conf and leave rest of virtual server stuff there.
That works (well no error) but I am testing with Frontpage extensions and
it does not see the virtual host.