Hi there

on the Pentium 233 with 32 MB of Ram the logfile is filling up with the
following message:

ns kernel: ICMP redirect from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

Whereas xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is the IP address of the router.

This didn't happen before I upgraded to RH 5.0 and I even wiped out
everything and reinstalled RH5 from scratch and the status remains the same.

It is the only machine in the network (only RH5) that has this message.

I appreciate any ideas for getting rid of this message.

Thanks in advance

Serge