Problem: printer only prints 63 lines and drops the last 3 off page.

Canon BJ-200e , RH4.2.  I tried to modify the Margins under the Printtool,
but then realized it defaulted to 66 lines, while I can only see 63 being
able to print.  I read the Printing* HOWTO and saw that:
        pr -l63 <file> | lpr
will do what I wish, so I tried to alias this in /etc/bashrc as:
alias print=pr -l63 $@ |lpr <--NOTE '&" omitted - I tried 'em all.

I'm now having to print several pages and missing the last 3 lines on each
page was not a concern until now.  I am looking for **any** way to solve
this, beit a GS Option in Printtool, a workable alias, a function, or a
script.  I am at my wits end and feel that killing anymore trees in this
effort is ridiculus.  Hopefully someone has solved this and will offer
some assistance.

TIA

d a v i d  @  m i h m                          reality.sys corrupt!
davemann-at-ionet-dot-net                     reboot universe(y,n)?
www.ionet.net/~davemann/                                ICQ:4251923