I am running the Apache web server on my RedHat machine.

I have 2 different ISP's.  When I access my web sites from ISP1, all of my pages
load quickly and without problems.  Yet, from ISP2, my Netscape browser tells me
the usual info at the bottom of the screen:
        connect: contacting host www.montanab.com
        connect: Host www.montanab.com contacted. Waiting for reply...

and then I have to wait for 30 seconds before the page starts loading.  In fact,
every time I try it, the delay is consitantly 30 seconds, thus I suspect some
software timeout somewhere.

Additionally, there is an identical 30 second delay when I try to establish an
FTP or SSH connection.  Yet once I am connection via SSH, my typing and response
from the server is fine.  There appears to be some kind of initialization
problem.

And finally, from this errant ISP, I don't have any problems connecting to other
sites on the internet.  There is even another computer on the same ethernet
network as my server to which I don't have trouble connecting to.  There is
something about my server in particular that this ISP doesn't like.

Again, I don't have this performance problem from my other ISP.

Does anyone have any ideas of what this might be?  Or perhaps ideas about how I
could track down the problem?

thanks,
Stewart McCullough
Montana Banana, Inc.