> If not, where could I find a version of The GIMP and the
> needed files for version 4.2.  I'm not quite ready to update my Linux
> version yet.

Here here! <aol> Me Too! </aol>

Could someone point out the minimum 5.0 RPMS that need to be installed on a 4.2
system to be able to install RPMS and compile SRPMS that assume you're running
5.0? The glibc libraries, /etc/installinfo, what else?

--
 John Hardin KA7OHZ                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 pgpk -a finger://gonzo.wolfenet.com/jhardin    PGP key ID: 0x41EA94F5