Hey all...

I am looking for a way to change the location of .bash_history so that
people that use my system won't be able to delete the file if they are doing
something they shouldn't be. I've already used the system accounting
(accton/lastcomm), but it only shows the command and not any flags or
parameters passed to that command.

Is there a way to either change the location of .bash_history or make the
system accounting log the flags/parameters passed to the specific command?

TIA,

Jeremy Domingue