I am opening a store to try to educate, and sell Linux boxes at the same time.
Computers & Gadgets, Inc. at 4950 South Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando,
Florida 32839, and I hope to serve both the local Linux Users Groups with
Freebies, and share knowledge.  I will sell machines at the lowest possible
cost,
around $800 for a sound & video complete computer, 32 MB Ram, 3.2GB hard drive,
2MB video, 32x CDRom, etc.  The one trouble is that I have not qualified a web
servor machine, yet.  This store actually opens on 25 March, when the phones go
in.  I believe enough in Linux, that I have staked my family's future on it.
I have done c/pm on Heathkit H89's up to Win95 on Pentiums, starting in 1970.
I know
a good thing when I see it, and Linus Torvalds and all the thousands of others
including WGS-Linux Mall, Infomagic, and S.U.S.E. (there are probably others I
should mention, but can't think of, in the commercial arena) have put their
best efforts into developing a rock stable operating platform to serve
mankind.  Damn
right, I will join up.  I will now step down off of my soapbox and let you guys
assist our leadership in applying to a gainful purpose and direction, this
enthusiasm I see on the several Linux distributions networks.  I am a retired
USAF technician,
and so now you know where my idealism and patriotism have led me.  Give me some
ideas to promote in my endeavors, please.