On Wed, Mar 25, 1998 at 07:33:14PM -0800, Ken Arck wrote:
> At 10:00 PM 3/25/98 -0500, you wrote:
> >This one seems to have solved the problem. Thank you !!!!!!
> >
> >I gotta admit, i gotta love Red Hat Linux is for no other reason than the
> >great support that i have seen and read, and now personally have had, on
> >this list.  Hope someday i can return the same in kind.
>
> I wholeheartedly agree! I, too, am a relatively newbie to LINUX, but I've
> been learning in leaps and bounds, mostly due to the generousity of other
> LINUX users..

This is the kind of people the unix community is made of.  I administer
HP-UX boxes too - the hpux admin list is the same way.  So are the Oracle
data base admins.  The Internet was built by people like this.  Consider
Tim Berners-Lee.  He's the guy who invented the World-Wide Web.  He gave his
ideas way to the world; he did not try to sell them like that bill guy.
And there is Linus, of course, and may others.

Sharing is caring - enjoy, learn, and before long you will be sharing
with others too.  It's great, better than dollars really.
I get to teach this stuff  - nice to get paid for having fun.

paul

--
          / C h i p p e w a     \\ // alley  Technical  College /