I have recently installed redhat 5.0.  When I logged in as a user, my computer is
accidently power off.  When I turned on the computer again, the Linux no longer work.
The message on the screen is
  /dev/hda4 was not cleanly unmounted, check forced.

  and the system halt.  As a newbie to Linux, I don't know what to do.  Could any body
tell me what the information on the screen means, and how to correct the error, or
just point me to an appropriate site of related information.  (I have tried but feel
all at sea).  Thank for your help.

  cwlai