On 26 Mar 1998 05:35:20 +0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>I need to set up my RedHat Linux to route through my
>OS/2 box running IN-Joy with IP-Masqurading. Although
>I have been able to do this with OS/2, NT/95 boxes. I
>am too new with RedHat Linux to be able to get it
>correct.

I am doing EXACTLY what you want to do, and it is very simple.  All
you have to do is establish the "default" route via the XWindows
network configurator program.  Have it set to the IP address of the
OS/2-Injoy machine.  (You may have to reboot RH, and you have to be
sure that you're not running "named" on RH, as this clobbers the
routing).

I am assuming you already have Injoy & OS/2 set up for masquerading.

Send me more info if you still need help.

J R Casey Bralla
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Chief Nerd in Residence
NerdWorld
Cheraw, SC USA

(803) 537-8822  Voice
(803) 537-8465  Fax

... "Ironic isn't it, that God gave the tortoise a drag factor of 0.03."