On Fri, 27 Mar 1998, Craig Kattner wrote:

> There's a lot of talk on this list about using FVWM95 as a default window
> manager because it's familiar, but what about command line familiarity? Is
> there no value to that?

        Making the move to Linux means you're going to be exposed to, and
likely work on, other *NIX flavors.  What good is it to alias a command
that works on dozens of other systems to something that only works on
three?  Especially if you want to get a job in the 6 digit range (unix) as
opposed to minimum admin salary (NT).

---
"I do not fear computers.  I fear the lack of them."
                -- Isaac Asimov