On Mon, 2002-12-23 at 20:36, jesse jacobs wrote:
> Good morning,
> 2 days ago I set up a nforce2 comp using the nvagp driver(integrated video)
> I have not setup the generic /dev/agpgart for this board.  Have u had any
> problems locating the audio/nv nic...etc?  have u used the modules from
> nvidia?  ie. the nforce_linux modules?

This board doesn't have integrated video or integrated nic so I can't
use the nvagp driver from nvidia.  I've seen messages from people who
have been able to get the nforce2 chipset working with agp when using an
nvidia video card.  Unfortunately, I've also seen messages from people
who have the same problem I have because they are not using an nvidia
video card.  It seems to me that if nvidia would separate out their agp
support from their video drivers we would be able to use the nforce2
chipset with a non-nvidia video card.

Carl D. Blake
Director of Engineering
Boeckeler Instruments, Inc.