Title: Message
Greetings,

I'm not sure if this got through the 1st time, but I am trying to setup a couple of applications that require libraries like libnet and libdnet. After I download and compile them, they seem OK, but when I try and compile the app that I really want, it can't find certain items that I know are in the directories that were just processed. I'm guessing that I should either be putting in some kind of 'path' statement (forgive the DOS-ese) or setting up the libraries in a different location (I just dumped them in a sub-dir off my home directory).

Any suggestions?

Mike.