On Thu, 2003-01-02 at 14:41, gihas wrote:
> Hai,
> I connected printer which is in windows throgh samba configuration.
> I am able to take print out but print out is coming in different pages.
> Ie if we give print out of one page it is printing in 2 or more pages.
> Can u suggest some solution for that.
> Regards
>       gihas

use "redhat-config-print-gui" under X to check your printer driver
settings and make sure they are correct.
And check the printer driver properties in the gui to see what the
settings are for "send EOT" and "Send Form Feed" (FF).
You might or might not need these boxes checked.

Also check your windows printer definition and make sure that it is
using the correct printer driver.