I have just upgraded my Pavilion ZE5000s to 8.0. Everything went well, except for the fact that one of the other machines on the net (also 8.0) cannot mount my nfs directory.

I have double checked exports, and they have permission. I have done a exportfs -a by hand, and it too is valid.

The message received on the remote machine is:
mount: gigaplex:/home failed, reason given by server: Permission denied

The message in /var/log/messages is:
Jan 2 21:15:30 gigaplex rpc.mountd: authenticated mount request from mslemon.wirenot.net:756 for /home (/)
Jan 2 21:15:30 gigaplex rpc.mountd: getfh failed: Operation not permitted

Any ideas? I have also checked /etc/hosts.allow and everything is fine there too.

TIA
Sam