The problem is more likely Exchange's SMTP gateway than sendmail.  Rather
than trying to have Exchange push email to bugzilla, you may want to have
the bugzilla pull from Exchange.  Anotherwords, setup an Exchange account
to recieve bugzilla mail and then have the RH box pull from the POP/IMAP
gateway via fetchmail.