Hie all,

Anyone has experienced using squidGuard of Clarkconnect firewall? (build on redhat)

I have problem to configure squidGuard to display correct html page.

I suppose to restrict user from access internet during working hour, and restrict user from access restricted sites. Therefore, then user access internet during working hour, the Time_restriction.html will load up, whereas, if the user try to access restricted site, access_denied.html will show to user.

Now, my problem is..

When the user wish to access internet during working hour, (common web page, not restricted web sites), access_denied.html shown on user screen. I was expecting for Time_restriction.html to load up. Why is this happening?

Is my explanation clear enough, if more detail required I can provide of configuration file on my firewall.

Thanks first

-Patrick